Swanwick, United Kingdom
Motor BoatsSports CruisersavailableGreenline
A fantastic opportunity to buy the latest addition to the Greenline stable. This 45 Coupe is available for delivery in Winter 2021, ready for next year’s season. Equipped with twin Yanmar 6LY440hp diesels on shafts, her 9 integrated PV panels will allow for the continuous running of her domestic 240V system whilst at anchor. With a spectacular full-width master cabin, she is also available with a hybrid or full-electric drive system.
For more information or to discuss specification requirements contact Andy Sabin on – Click here to reveal phone number – r email – Click to contact –
**PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES ON THIS LISTING ARE LIBRARY PICTURES THEREFORE COLOURS, MATERIALS AND SPECIFICATION MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL BOAT**
Items as fitted
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value £45,000)
9 x Photovoltaic panels integrated into the coachroof, totalling 2.7kw, 12V. Solar battery charge management system. 600 Ah service batteries, automatic inverter 12V/3000W/120A (permanent 220V system)2 x cabins (lower storage lockers), 2 x en-suite walk-in wardrobes, 2 x en-suite bathrooms with 2 x separate showersDark laminate saloon floor, “Sand” carpet in lower deck, flybridge cushions.”Marco Casali” luxury interior styling with leather decorative details, Technical Stone worktops, “Nature Style” saloon dining table, design upholstery in the saloon. Cockpit seat cushions, woodwork in “Golden Teak” veneer.Upholstery in “Rugana” (according to the Greenline Custom selection guide). All engine and consumer batteries use AGM technology. Bow thruster with battery bank, water heater, electric anchor windlass, galvanised 20kg Delta anchor with 50m galvanised chain, teak cockpit dining table, bulwark side gate,Electric 2 burner induction cooker (230v), full size fridge with freezer compartment in the galley.Bio-degradable boat wash and waste bags.
Additional items to standard:
* Manually lowering dining table with infill cushion
* Furniture in “White Oak” with turquoise blue leather details and “Sand” carpet, dark laminated floor
* Venetian wooden blinds in “White Oak” in the saloon, pleated blinds for lower deck
* Cockpit table in “Natural Teak” with cup holders in the middle and protective cover
* Navigation package – Basic12″ touchscreen multifunction display with GPS and WiFi at the helm. Hydraulic autopilot system with colour control unit & smart transducer. Stainless steel radar mast
* Navigation package upgrades:
Autopilot remote control
Communications pack (VHF with 2nd station + Glomex VHF Antenna
* Audio package – Saloon & CockpitFusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth streamingFusion AUX/USB connector. 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers in the saloon,2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers in the cockpit
* Mooring & docking package8 x fenders Polyform G6. 4 x 15m, 18mm mooring lines. G – hook mooring system. Chain counter at the helm
* Mooring & docking package upgraded stainless steel 20kg Delta anchor with stainless steel 50m, 12mm chain and connector.
* Exterior galley package – TransomElectric BBQ, sink with hot and cold mixer
* Protective covers package
* Eco teak decking for the cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
* Hydraulic lifting bathing platform (maximum lifting capacity 300 kg)
* Trim Tabs
* Export Documents for non-EU countries
* Delivery to Swanwick
* UK commissioning
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.