Christchurch, South West
Motor BoatsCuddy BoatsavailableSilver
Silver Tiger DcZ ex-demo boat with Suzuki 150hp For Sale
This is the perfect family boat! Our ex demo Silver Tiger offers a fully loaded package with a huge saving when compared to full retail prices. Get ready for the summer, with this excellent offer.
The boat will come with the remainder of manufacturer’s warranty (2 years) and engine warranty (4 years).
Please get in contact for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Silver Tiger DCz is the smallest of the new, pure fiberglass Silver Z models. This boat has won the European Power Boat of the Year Award 2020 for boats under 8 meters and it also won the 2019 Best of Boats Award.
It has a uniquely designed Petestep hull, which too has won awards across Europe for its high performance and efficiency.
Similar to the rest of the Silver Z range, the Silver Tiger features a front cabin, ample for 2 people, excellent driver’s space designed for both functionality and comfort, with all controls and chartplotter easily accessible from either the seated or standing position. The Silver Tiger also has a water system onboard as well as a portable gas stove.
The comfortable U-sofa and a large 1-piece table for the stern open deck, makes this model the perfect companion for those who enjoy entertaining and spending quality time with friends and family out on the sea. The table is height adjustable, the use of an in-full cushion creates a large sun pad.
The windshield gives plenty of shelter due to its shape and the side windows that continue far along the sides of the boat.
Features and standard equipment
• Length-6,06 m
• Width-2,36 m
• Weight-approx. 1 150 kg
• Number of passengers-8
• Estimated top speed with two persons-40 kts
• Glass Windscreen
• 107 litre fuel tank
• Petestep® technology, GRP
• Abloy locks for the stern bench
• Anchor boxes in bow and stern
• Acid-proof railings and cleats
• Hydraulic steering Sea Star
• Gas springs for the stern bench
• Hull windows in cabin
• Mattresses and carpet in the cabin
• Storage space underneath the double bed in the cabin
• Bow bumper
• Composite teak on the bow deck, open deck and swimming platforms
• Navigation lights
• Stern canopy (2-part)
• Fastening points for fenders (4 pcs)
• Decked storage compartments for fenders (2 pcs)
• Lockable cabin door
• U-bolt in the bow (Safety class 3 approved)
• Cup holders (2 pcs in open cockpit, 2 pcs in cabin
• Navigation pack – Raymarine Axiom 9 + stern transom transducer
• Integrated boarding ladder in the bow
• Fire extinguisher 2 kg
• Electric bilge pump
• Light pole
• Power outlet; 12 V in cabin, USB in steering console
• Swimming ladder