Price $20,000 Now $10,000
Reduced for a quick sale!
A solidly built ketch with a great reputation.
Only reason for selling is that I don’t have the time for her! The boat is in a boat yard in Grenada, where it has been out of the water for nearly 18months. I have just done a lot of work on her exterior – refurbishing the decks and boot stripe. She has a fresh coat of anti-foul and a new cutlass bearing.
The boat is ready to live on board as it is (the current owner lived on board before it was hauled out of the water in 2018) but does require plenty of work (mainly cosmetic).
The major jobs :
– Some of the interior woodwork has damage and will need replacing / covering
– Windlass needs changing
– Engine not turning over
There are plenty of other smaller jobs as there is on any other older yacht!!!!
Some noteable equipment:
– Mastervolt 2000w inverter/
– Newly refurbished deck
– New windows in the spray hood
– New Cutlass bearing
– Full set of sails including storm jib, hanked on jib, spare mizzen, brand new code 0 (used 3 times!)
– Plenty of tools
– New battery bank
– 90hp (!) Ford Lehman engine
– New forestay
– New Bruce anchor
– 2000w portable generator
– Honda 5hp outboard
This will be a fantastic boat with a little love!!!