Location New York, NY
Prima Donna, class winner of the 1989 Marion-Bermuda Race, is one of eleven S&S Nevins-40 “Type A” centerboard yawls built by the master yacht builder Henry B. Nevins in City Island. S&S modeled the series after Carlton Mitchell’s Finisterre, the only three time Bermuda Race winner (1954, ‘56, ’58), considered by some as the perfect combination of a fast racer and a comfortable cruiser.
· Full re-fastening, new frames, & new floor bolts – Spring 2013.
· Nanni N3-30 diesel engine, new in 2010
· Auto-Helm Autopilot
· Garmin 5208 Chart-plotter, with radar & weather overlay – cockpit displayed.
· A single double size berth in the fore-cabin
· Propane cabin heater
· Hot water, and shower with s.s. sump
· Fridgo-Boat refrigerator/
· Heart DC/AC Inverter; complete rewiring 1998
· Solar panel – trickle charger.
3 anchors: 45lb CQR; 30lb Fortress; 75lb Luke storm anchor
Muir Windless with 250′ chain.
(Many other details too numerous to list here)