PLEASE SEND DM if you are interested – comments section may not be answered quickly.
Due to my father passing away – We are looking for a quick sale.
In perfect condition boat is $150K+ USD.
It’s a classic blue water cruising yacht but sadly we have no use for it.
Will take $85k USD – All offers considered.
It would be a great project for the right person – structurally and overall the boat is in great condition – cosmetically and mechanically needs a little tidying up.
Currently in Bodrum Turkey – out of the water – Motor Yacht as seen.
• Built: 1988
• Building no: 003
• Builder: Conyplex, Holland
• Designer: Dick Zeal
• British flag
• EU VAT Paid
• LOA: 14.14m
• LWL: 11.85m
• Beam: 4.2m
• Draft: 1.75m
• GRP Hull
• Teak Deck
• Hardened glass aluminium frames
• Round bilged hull
• Displ: 15,400kg
• Fuel capacity: 500l
No Contest has an impressive interior, it is finished beautifully in teak and benefits from
plenty of space and natural light through the hatches, ports and hull windows. There are huge
amounts of stowage throughout the cabin as you’d expect from a true bluewater cruising yacht.
• 6 berths in 3 cabins, two doubles and one bunk-bed cabin, with the addition of the main saloon
• Two heads compartments with separate showers, ensuite for owners (aft) cabin.
• Large galley to port, in the walkway to aft cabin. An abundance of stowage space,
stainless steel sinks, gas oven/grill/
storage. Opening window for ventilation.
• Chart table to starboard, forward facing with easy access to navigation instruments
and stowage for books and charts.
• The main-saloon has a drop leaf table with stowage inside, and comfortable seating
for 7-8 people.
See Interior plan and photos
Volvo Penta, 4 cylinder, 100hp diesel engine, a max prop and a bow thruster. She also has electric genoa winches.
There is a wealth of additional equipment on board including a brand new bimini made over the winter but never used, sprayhood, a water maker, tender, outboard motor, holding tanks, anchor winch, chain, ropes and fenders, Simpson davits, cockpit table etc.