Motor BoatsFleur de LysModel 66United Kingdom
One year has passed since the passing of her owner, prior to that he was unwell and so the vessel has not had much use since.
That said, the boat is well maintained with the heating system on low, the engines turned over regularly and hence she does not suffer from any musty smells or signs of neglect.
The deck has been sanded and is awaiting oiling as part of regular upkeep.
The following is a summary of the extensive 4 year re-fit:
2016 – 2019: the following re-fit works were undertaken:
• Replacement engines (fitted 2018)
• New gearboxes (fitted 2018)
• New cutlass bearings (fitted 2018)
• New propellers – 29” x 20”, 4 blade
• New bow thruster
• New deck – re-routered, new caulking and plugs
• Top deck modifications to increase usable area, including full stainless steel railing, enabling safe use at sea
• New stairs to top deck with built in hatch
• New stainless steel handrails throughout on gunwales
• Extensive modifications to the living quarters to improve layout and provide modernised and/or more usable room space in saloon, galley, guest cabin 2 and 3
• total refurbishment of en suite bathroom
• wheelhouse layout modernised and instrumentation improvements
• renewal/improvements to fixtures and fittings – new ceilings, wall finishes, carpets, floor tiles, lights, sockets, cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
Register with Boatshed to see 72 extra photos of this Fleur de Lys 66 .
This Fleur de Lys 66 has been personally photographed and viewed by James Lancaster of Boatshed Suffolk.…*