**Re-listing as now at new lower price + new photos**
1921 Luxe Motor for sale on a rare, fully transferable residential mooring in West London.
Built in Leiden, Holland and used as a fishing boat and to carry general cargo. Converted to a house boat in the late 80’s and sailed extensively throughout Europe. Completely over plated in 2010 and brought over to the UK in 2015.
Moored in a secure and modern marina with free on-site secure parking, free wifi, free laundry. 240v (16 and 32amp) and water point adjacent to the boat. The mooring also comes with a large garden and shed. Mooring fees are £9k pa.
Air draft 2.4m
Engine MWM, 36hp 2 cylinder diesel
From the stern, the 5-berth boat consists of:
– Master cabin with fixed double bed, own bathroom with full-size bath and cassette toilet, plenty of storage. Headroom 5’10
– Engine room with storage. Headroom 5’10
– Kitchen with full size fridge-freezer,
– Shower/wet room with cassette toilet
Stairs leading to the wheel house. Headroom 6’4
– Large lounge with 3-seater settee and chair, 12kw multifuel stove, large opening sky light
Stairs leading to the outside via hatch and doors. Headroom 6’4
– Single bedroom leading off from the lounge with fixed single and plenty of storage and a small opening sky light but with a reduced headroom of 5’
– Bow room with separate entrance with fixed large single/small double bed. Headroom 6’
– Wheel house has a tumble dryer + office table and chair, headroom of 6’
Any questions or to arrange a viewing, please call or text Simon on 07952 045221 or email simon19284@yaho