Lymington, South East
2000 Cerri Marine 28 – Tenzing, powered by twin Mercruiser diesel sterndrive engine.
Now this is a rare and very pretty Italian lady – she is the only one we have seen in the UK. Built by Cerri Marine (and you can see that this was a very expensive kit to piece together), she combines a beautifully-built interior, with sinuous joinery, clever use of space to fool you that you are on a bigger boat, and a really nicely laid out and finished heads and shower compartment. On deck, the main helm bench can roll aft to face the cockpit table, and the whole aft cockpit area can also form an occasional sun-pad if needed. This, twinned with a flush foredeck (obligatory sun cushions are provided), and walk-around side decks makes her a truly versatile and easily-managed sports-boat.
With a Category B build stamp, her hull is a good deep-vee style, and gives strong upwind performance without slamming. There is plenty of grunt from twin Mercruiser D-Tronic diesels on Bravo 3 sterndrive legs, and she will happily cruise in the mid-twenties. Her helm is clear and uncluttered, with the stainless steel-rimmed screen giving some protection from the breeze, and a full canopy system is being – with her to allow complete cover over the helm and cockpit.
So to sum up, if you are looking for a performance diesel cruiser with four berths, an internal shower, joinery which is well up there in terms of finish with the best in the business, and a big, open cockpit, then you really do need to check out this classy Italian exotic from Cerri Marine.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft
Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
* Sides and deck in sandwich with PVC panels.
* Gelcoat DSM Neogel – superstructure in ivory gelcoat.
* Teak inlay on aft platform.
* Hull topsides in black gelcoat – cut, waxed and polished June 2019.
Engines & Gearboxes:
* 2 x Mercruiser 4L 165hp D-Tronic diesel engines.
Maintenance & Performance:
* Engine hours: Port – c. 591 indicated hours. Starboard – c. 631 indicated hours.
* Engines fully serviced: 2016, with oil & coolant change Summer 2018.
* New Mercruiser transom shields fitted, and existing sterndrives re-fitted 2018/9.
* Engine bay cleaned, refurbished and painted 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
* 2 x Mercruiser Bravo 3 sterndrives.
* Hydraulic trim tabs with controls and indicator panel at helmsman position.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
* Original instruction manual is onboard.
* 12V Power socket.
* Engine and service batteries (x 4) were replaced 2018.
* Battery charger.
* Shore power connection; including cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
* Fresh water system in bathroom – wash basin and shower.
* Hot water system with engine calorifier & 240V immersion.
* Automatic and manual bilge pumps with 3 x suction positions.
* Total capacity of 540 litres.
* Fuel tank replaced in 2019 with new plastic tank.
* Total capacity of 200 litres.
* Instrument panel.
* Helmsman seat – position helm or stern.
* Ritchie high-speed compass.
* Simrad CE32 GPS plotter with echo sounder.
* Icom portable VHF with charger.
* 80 litre fridge – stainless steel interior.
* Full set of Cerri Marine branded cutlery, plates and cups.
* Shower on aft deck platform.
* Electric WC, with accessories.
* Sony CD stereo system with MP3 connection.
* Internal and external courtesy lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
* Double V-berth.
* Single seat port and starboard with adjustable foldaway cabin table.
* Galley with stainless steel sink, cupboard under with fitted cutlery drawer.
* Quality interior fabrics, upholstery and cushions.
* Interior curtains to section off forward berths.
* Aft cabin (double).
* Storage locker under forward berth.
* 2 x hanging lockers.
* Mattresses and cushions for 4 x berths.
* Internal joinery finished in light Tanganika veneer.
* Porthole and deck hatch shades.
* Stainless steel (316) rub rails, anchor roller and base plate.
* Anchor protection stemhead plate.
* 4 x port-holes.
* 6 x cleats.
* Mast with anchor lights.
* Ensign staff; stitched ensign (red).
* Teak grating in bathing platform.
* Cockpit table; teak panels unfold to create double sun bed in cockpit.
* Swim ladder.
* Set of 4 x adjustable galvanized boat stands.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
* Windlass with dual controls.
* Bruce type anchor, stainless steel, 12kg, complete with 50m stainless steel calibrated anchor chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
* Foredeck sun bed cushions.
* Large folding bimini.
* Full canvas tent with transparent panels that zip to bimini and enclose cockpit.
* Canvas boat cover and bimini cover (black, new 2012).
* Instrument panel cover.
* Fire extinguisher in engine compartment.
BHG Marine are part of the Berthon Boat Company group. Situated within Berthon Lymington Marina on the Lymington River, we have a wealth of services and facilities within our 20-acre site.
Visit our sales office and showroom to see a wide range of new and used powerboats and yacht tenders. Specialising in Jeanneau powerboats, Rigiflex boats, Zodiac and AB RIBs, inflatables and yacht tenders, Linder aluminium boats, Yamaha outboard engines, davit systems, Propguards and much more.
With such a large boatyard and a 300 deep water berth marina, we are well facilitated to not only help you buy your boat, but also find it a home with the best facilities to make ownership simple.
BHG Marine was originally founded in 1947 and has a long-standing, and leading, presence in the outboard-powered powerboat market. Berthon has been synonymous with yacht services and yacht building since 1877, and as a result, we have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience that is rivaled by no other.
With 100 skilled craftsmen, at modern boatyard facilities in Lymington, Hampshire, BHG Marine and Berthon have the ability to deal with all aspects of yacht and motor boat repairs, refits, maintenance and servicing. We also project manage yacht and boat construction or fit-out projects of the highest quality.
At our Lymington boatyard, the dedication to providing the best marine services is key to the yard’s success; we constantly invest in new equipment and carry out very regular lean management exercise to ensure the utmost efficiency as well as operating an award-winning apprenticeship scheme which embraces modern technology whilst allowing many of our craftsmen who have been with us throughout their working life to pass on their skills and best practices.
We pride ourselves on our very comprehensive handovers and training with our own technically skilled boat handlers. We ensure you are confident in handling the boat, as well as using all systems onboard and the correct maintenance.
BHG Marine can also arrange for your boat to be delivered anywhere in the UK and Europe, making sure it’s shrinkwrapped and carefully prepared for the journey.