London, Thames Valley
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a shipyard as remarkable as Bugari.
Bugari is more than just a symbol of a glorious past, it is destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Bugari yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
With hundreds of Italian handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of Bugari’s history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. The exceptional current range of models truly represents a new paradigm of an ambitious new era for Bugari.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
The F100 is where design meets luxury…
The Bugari F100 design is based on an integrated concept of yacht design composed from traditional ‘flybridge’, ‘sportsbridge’, ‘raised pilot house’ and with a ‘wide body design’. The final result is a sporty and timeless “fusion design” that brings together the best of the individual design elements.
Each Bugari motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. As a result each individual yacht is different because it is tailored totally and exactly to the personal characteristics of the individual owner. The shipyard gives their utmost and undivided attention to the owner’s personal visions, emotions, wishes and needs while planning and building each individual yacht, which is exactly tailored to the owner’s personality.
At the beginning of each build they form a development team with the future owner, CEO, designer and shipyard manager. This team works out exactly the specific criteria necessary to provide a yacht that matches the personal characteristics of the owner. The shipyard then uses this information to develop the yacht to the owner’s individual concept, taking care to implement every little detail.
In this way every Bugari yacht becomes a really unique masterpiece, perfectly reflecting a personal character which has been developed and planned by the owner.
An important aspect of the Bugari concept is the functional process of crew activities without interfering with the private area of the owners and guests. The layout positions of crew cabins, the galley, and interior steps to the fly and pilot stations, guarantee smooth crew operations while the privacy of the owners and guests remains undisturbed. Also important in this regard is the layout position of the owner cabin in the front of the ship, whereas the crew cabins are positioned in the stern and directly connected with the engine room.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• Length over all platform extended: 31.00m
• Length over all platform retracted: 29.95m
• Beam maximum: 6.98m
• Draft under propellers: 1.88m
• Displacement half load: 105 tonnes
• Fresh water capacity: 2,000L
• Fuel capacity: 14,000L
• Black water capacity: 800L
• Range maximum at 11kn: 1,300 nautical miles
• Owner and Guests accommodation: 10 persons in 5 cabins 5 bathrooms
• Crew accommodation: 1 captain 2 crew in 2 cabins 1 bathroom
• Stern garage: for tender of 4.8m plus a jetski of 3.2 m
• Engines: 2 x MTU 16V 2,640 Hp
• Flybridge hardtop incl. retractable centre canopy and LEDs
• 40m2 owner’s cabin on main deck with privacy bow area
• Night generator 28 kW
• Special mono or bicolour painting
• Stabilisers: fin stabilisers zero speed
• Owner and Guests accommodation: 10 persons in 5 cabins 5 bathrooms
• Opening side wall terrace in owner’s cabin
• Jacuzzi with separate shower in owner’s bathroom
• Turkish bath with separate shower in owner’s bathroom
• Finnish sauna with separate shower in owner’s bathroom
• Sidewalk balcony
• Saloon stern doors automatic or manual
• Saloon port doors electro-mechanical
• Wine cooler in saloon
• Dim LED light regulation in saloon, cabins and cockpit
• Ambience LED lights, colour selections inside and outside
• Cabin phones
• Integrated flybridge sundeck awning automatic
• Jacuzzi on flybridge deck
• Teak on flybridge deck
• Integrated cockpit awning automatic
• Integrated roller blinds in cockpit
• Sunsail with 4 telescopic poles for bow seating
• Cockpit TV 46 inch waterproof, e-mechanic opening system
• Underwater lights 15x Xenon incl. stern underwater camera
• Cockpit canvas full enclosure
• Hydraulic bathing and mooring step gangway
• Name of yacht polished and backlit stainless steel
• Navigation system with VHF, Radar, etc.
• Blind dome KVA M7
• Sat communication, telephone fax wifi, KVA M7
• Joystick control Xenta, dynamic positioning, remote controls
• 3rd helm station in cockpit
• Grounding autostop
• Thermal imaging camera
• Control panel for all portholes and hatches
• Watermaker 200L per hour fully automatic
• Water purification, Hamman plant
• Fuel cleaner, Alpha-Laval
• Fire and smoke detection system engine room and cabins
• Infrared camera engine room, cockpit and flybridge
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods – by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.